Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pixar's Up & Sony's Coraline

You've probably already heard about these two movies that are about to come out in theaters within the next few months, but I am I am uber excited about them so I wanted to share them with those of you sinners who know nothing about them yet. :-P

The first is Pixar's next feature film, called Up. Those of you who know me well understand my deep and undying love of anything Pixar, so this movie is indeed a special treat. In true Pixar fashion, the story in this film is unique and the animation is top-notch. Up will be released into theaters on May 29, 2009! Mark your calendars everyone!

Trailer for Up:


Likewise, Sony Pictures Imageworks is releasing Coraline even sooner, on February 6th! I heard tons of buzz about this movie during SIGGRAPH 2008, and I'm sure it's going to be another favorite of mine. SPI has worked on some awesome CGI in movies like Spiderman and Surf's Up. Now in Coraline, they are working with Nightmare Before Christmas director, Henry Selick, to make this stop-motion fantasy flick. I can't wait!

Trailer for Coraline:

No comments:

Post a Comment